Over the past few years, not one day goes by without someone asking me, "Za, what books are you reading?" The people want answers!!!
I took the time to curate several list of my favorite books, books that have helped me grow in different areas of this thing we call life. Each list will have my top seven books, I ask that YOU our readers complete my list by adding your top three books in the comment section.
List 1 "Get Your Shit Together"
Books that inspire, motivate, and challenge you to GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!
1. The Four Agreements, by Don Miguel Ruiz (My go to guide)
2. The Book Of Awakening, by Mark Nepo (A daily read for all life's shit)
3. Year Of Yes, by Shonda Rhimes (Getting over the fear orf being great)
4. The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success, by Deepak Chopra
5. What I Know For Sure, by Oprah Winfrey (Even Oprah has been through some shit)
6. ForGIVEness, 21 Days To Forgive Everyone for Everything, by Iyanla Vanzant (BAAAAAABY this book is life changing)
7. Brave Enough, by Cheryl Strand (Quotes for all this shit life throws your way)
8-10 Readers Choice....leave your top 3 in the comments to share,